By Makia Freeman
The Military Intelligence Complex (MIC) of the United States has become a behemoth. It is a monstrous creature which is forming the foundation of the technological control grid that is being erected and rolled out all around us. As the NWO conspirators attempt to push the world forward with their model of technocracy (rule by technology), the Military Intelligence Complex is central to the execution their plans. Right now, the MIC is the basis of data gathering (spying, interception and surveillance), data storage, data processing and data analysis. As technology advances and we are pushed further along the path of transhumanism, the NWO agenda will dictate that the Military Intelligence Complex take on further roles and functions, such as being the operations center of fleets of robots which will administrate over society and completely enforce law and order.
Many people are sleepwalking through these times as the groundwork is being laid for this technological control grid. Fortunately, there are others who have awoken to the agenda, some of whom are insiders (or former insiders) with a solid moral compass and the guts to do what's right. What follows is a selection of 20 of these brave individuals (click here for part 2), but first, here is a brief introduction to the 17 agencies that comprise the US Military Intelligence Complex.
The sight of the Military Intelligence Complex: CIA headquarters in Virginia, USA. Image credit: StillnessInTheStorm.com
The 17 Agencies of the Military Intelligence Complex
We are public told there are 17 agencies that make up the Military Intelligence Complex, however there are probably ones that exist but whose existence is kept hidden, since they are involved with "deep black” operations which are unacknowledged. According to ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp (see below), this Deep State or Parallel Government behind the scenes employs 1271 organizations, 1931 private companies, 4.8 million people and has 10,000 intelligence gathering locations across the US. It operates outside the law. Not even Congress knows the size of it!
Here's the 17 agencies we know about:
- ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence): the ODNI was created by Congress in response to 9/11 false flag to coordinate intelligence collection and sharing among all the agencies. The director is the head of the intelligence community and the principal advisor to the president.
According to Wiki Commons, the original sign from the CIA's first building.
- CIA (Central Intelligence Agency): the most notorious agency of all, which grew out of the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) in 1947. The CIA is infamous for drug running (heroin, cocaine and more), weapon running, subverting foreign governments and installing puppet dictators (regime change), the use of front and shell companies to hide criminal activities (e.g. Evergreen as a CIA front company used to disperse chemtrails), foreign and domestic assassination (e.g. CIA Operation 40), disseminating propaganda (Operation Mockingbird), "extraordinary rendition” (Orwellian term for torture), lying to justify war (Saddam's WMDs), creating and funding terrorists for use to further the NWO plan (Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda [Al-CIA-da] and ISIS) and mind control (e.g. MK Ultra and its various subprojects).
- NSA (National Security Agency): the formerly secretive agency which was referred to as "No Such Agency” was thrust into the spotlight by Edward Snowden in 2013. The NSA focuses on signals intelligence (monitoring, collecting and processing communications and other electronic information), cracking secret codes and engages in mass surveillance programs on the entire world, including Americans and US allied nations, sucking up literally trillions of "transactions” (phone calls, text messages, emails) on everyone.
- DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency): the DIA is the primary entity responsible for collecting and analyzing intelligence on foreign militaries.
- NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency): yes, it should be the NGIA, but I guess the NGA wanted to join the club of alphabet soup agencies with cool three letter names to be truly part of the MIC club. This agency is the principal provider of geospatial intelligence - analysis and information about Earth's natural and man-made features and geo-tagged activities. GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) is used for combat, humanitarian and disaster relief, border and transportation security and security planning for special events.
- NRO (National Reconnaissance Office): the NRO was a secret agency for 31 years until its existence was declassified in 1992. The office designs, builds and operates the USA's reconnaissance satellites, providing the Pentagon with precision navigation, early warning of missile launches and near real-time imagery.
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation): the FBI has both law enforcement and intelligence functions. On the intelligence side, it aims to protect the U.S. against terrorism, cyberattacks and foreign intelligence operations and espionage. It maintains the government's terrorist watch list. Under Hoover it was involved in both the JFK and MLK assassinations, as well as subverting activist movements (Co-Intel Pro). The FBI has been repeatedly caught manufacturing terrorism by using undercover agents in sting operations.
- DHS (Department of Homeland Security), Office of Intelligence and Analysis: also created after 9/11, the DHS is in charge of emergency preparedness (FEMA), border control and transportation security (TSA) and biodefense (against epidemics). It oversees "fusion centers”. DHS was also the department that got busted purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in 2012. You can thank the DHS for all the coffins FEMA has stockpiled and all the molestation TSA has performed.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), Office of National Security Intelligence: the DEA is the administration responsible for stopping illegal drugs. DEA agents have been caught admitting to the use of parallel construction. This is a technique where they catch someone with illegally gained information (e.g. through illegal warrantless wiretapping and surveillance operations), then set up another (false) track or trail to show the judges in court to make it look like they found and tracked a suspect legally.
- Department of State, Bureau of Intelligence and Research: this bureau collects and analyzes intelligence on global affairs and advises the secretary of State and other diplomats.
- Department of the Treasury, Office of Intelligence and Analysis: the job of this office is to prevent money launderers, terrorists, drug lords, etc. from moving their money through the American financial institutions.
- Department of Energy, Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence: the origin of this office is the Manhattan Project, when the Atomic Energy Commission was analyzing the Soviet Union's nuclear weapons program. Today it provides intelligence on foreign nuclear weapons, energy security, and nuclear energy, safety and waste.
- Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance: this is the Air Force's intelligence branch, which uses airplanes, drones and satellites to identify hideouts, bunkers, mobile launchers and weapons caches.
- Army Military Intelligence: this is the Army's intelligence branch, which intercepts electronic communications and provides maps, ground imagery and information on foreign forces to assist US troops in the battlefield.
- ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence): this is the Navy's intelligence branch, which keeps tabs on foreign scientific and technological research, analyzes the structure, tactics and readiness of foreign naval forces, and tracks merchant shipping to identify illicit activity.
- Marine Corps Intelligence: this is the Marine Corps' intelligence branch, which creates military maps, intercepts and translates radio and electronic signals, and analyzes images collected from sensors.
- Coast Guard Intelligence: the Coast Guard is actually under the DHS. It is charged with protecting more than 100,000 miles of American coastline and inland waterways. It interdicts migrants, carries out search-and-rescue and handles illegal drug seizures.
(Interesting to consider that Coast Guard Intelligence is 1 of the 17, in light of the propaganda and official narrative about the "Russian hacking” of the election. Remember when Clinton and other lying officials claimed that all 17 MIC agencies were in agreement that Russia had hacked the US? They weren't, but even if they were, what the hell would the Coast Guard know about Russian hackers!?)
Here now is a selection of 20 ex-agents and whistleblowers who have had the courage to stand up to the Military Intelligence Complex.
Government torture was revealed to a shocking extent with the Senate CIA Torture Report.
Ex-CIA Agents and Whistleblowers Military Intelligence Complex
One of the key weapons in Washington's arsenal is the CIA or Central Intelligence Agency. Sometimes it is called "the Company” by those on the inside. Perhaps it would be better called a cult. Victor Marchetti authored his 1974 book The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, where he wrote that:
"There exists in our nation today a powerful and dangerous secret cult the cult of intelligence. Its holy men are the clandestine professionals of the Central Intelligence Agency. Its patrons and protectors are the highest officials of the federal government. Its membership, extending far beyond governmental circles, reaches into the power centers of industry, commerce, finance, and labor. Its friends are many in the areas of important public influence the academic world and the communications media. The cult of intelligence is a secret fraternity of the American political aristocracy. The purpose of the cult is to further the foreign policies of the U.S. government by covert and usually illegal means...”
Former CIA chief William Colby agreed with Marchetti's assessment:
"[CIA agents] cliqued together, forming a sealed fraternity... they developed a rather skewed view of that world... they looked down on the life of the rest of the citizenry... an inbred, distorted, elitist view of intelligence that held itself to be... beyond the restraints of the Constitution.”
With that in mind, here are 11 ex-CIA agents who broke out of the cult to tell the public the truth.
Speaking out against the Military Intelligence Complex: ex-CIA agent Robert Steele.
1. Robert Steele : Former Marine, CIA case officer and US co-founder of the US Marine Corps intelligence activity, Steele's mission has been to spread the use of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). He has written handbooks on OSINT for NATO, the DIA and US Special Operations Forces. He has stated that the preconditions for revolution exist in the US, UK and other western countries. He enumerates such conditions as: "elite isolation to concentrated wealth to inadequate socialisation and education, to concentrated land holdings to loss of authority to repression of new technologies especially in relation to energy, to the atrophy of the public sector and spread of corruption, to media dishonesty, to mass unemployment of young men and on and on and on.”
Ex-CIA engineer Robert Duncan has done much to expose the horrific nature of the mind control technology of the Military Intelligence Complex.
2. Robert Duncan : Former CIA engineer Dr. Robert Duncan, who was involved in the research and development of "Manchurian Candidates” (i.e. mind control victims), has been trying to explain to the public over the years that the true state of current mind control technology defies imagination. It is very hard (and scary) for the average person to grasp how sophisticated the technology now is. Duncan reveals how a weapons system capable of totalitarian control has been constructed. He also reveals that many people are now in wireless mental contact with AI (Artificial Intelligence) run by supercomputers - people from all walks of life, not just poor people as was done in the past.
Duncan worked with brain-to-computer interface technologies, things like remote mind reading, CIA hive mind experimentation (multiple people sharing the same mental space), remote targeting and tracking of people via their energy signature or "brain print”, remotely cloning or copying thoughts, emotions and other states (e.g. intense pain) onto a target, the "Voice of God” (piping information into people's minds and making them hear voices), forced or induced dreams and OIW (Offensive Information Warfare).
Like many other ex-Intelligence agents, Duncan was tricked into thinking he was doing something good for humanity while he was actually constructing a weapon of torture and control. Now he is trying to alert people to the horrific nature of this technology - before its too late.
3. Ray McGovern: McGovern is an outspoken ex-CIA analyst and co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPs). He has accused the CIA of being a rogue agency many times, stating that the CIA routinely cooks up "intelligence” to justify pre-planned wars (e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya). It's not bad intelligence; it's fixed intelligence. Furthermore, he has stated that US Presidents are scared of CIA directors, and that Congress hasn't done anything to rein in the CIA before at least 9/11, if not before the time of JFK. In this video, McGovern famously challenged the lies of Donald Rumseld to his face. Rumsfeld was a former executive at Searle Pharmaceuticals (that developed the horrible chemical aspartame) and former Secretary of Defense during 9/11 (who coincidentally "lost” $2.3 trillion the day before 9/11, then oversaw the US invade Iraq and other nations post 9/11).
In this quote, ex-CIA Michael Schemer exposes how the Israeli-Saudi alliance is far more dangerous than Iran.
4. Michael Scheuer : Ex-CIA intelligence Michael Scheuer has been an outspoke critic of US foreign policy for decades. He has been one of the few to have the guts to criticize Israel and cast doubts on why the US would want to ally itself so closely with the Zionist regime (hint: it's because the Rothschilds control Israel and also the US, thus can dictate how the US spends its money and chooses its allies). Scheuer has also had the intelligence to highlight the dangerous alliance between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and expose how that alliance is far, far more dangerous to the US and some surrounding nations than Iran.
Wikipedia states that, "Scheuer became a public figure after being outed as the anonymous author of the 2004 book Imperial Hubris, in which he criticized many of the United States' assumptions about Islamist insurgencies and particularly Osama bin Laden... In his book Scheuer depicted bin Laden as a rational actor who was fighting to weaken the United States by weakening its economy, rather than merely combating and killing Americans.” Now that doesn't fit too well with the official narrative on terrorism and Islam, does it?
5. Susan Lindauer: Ex-CIA agent Susan Lindauer endured 5 years of unjust imprisonment with no trial under the Patriot Act for the crime of speaking the truth. After 10 years, she broke her silence on 9/11, revealing how George W. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld had decided to go to war with Iraq before 9/11 occurred. She also exposed how her CIA handler Richard Fuse made her deliver threatening messages to the Iraqis - even though they possessed no WMDs and had no knowledge of the hijackings. She confirms that the leader of the hijackers, Mohammed Atta, was a CIA asset. She was imprisoned for 2 years for her trouble.
Ex-CIA agent John Kiriakou. Image credit: AlJazeera.com / John Kiriakou
6. John Kiriakou: Kiriakou was one of the most punished whistleblowers in recent times. After being at the CIA for years, he resigned in 2004, then 3 years later in December 2007 he decided to go on television and publicly call out the CIA for its "immoral, unethical and illegal torture programs” (which you can read more about here). He rightly accused the CIA of lying when the agency falsely claimed that it gained "actionable intelligence” through the torture, which violated many laws and the 8th Amendment in the Bill of Rights (which forbids cruel and unusual punishments). Like Landauer, Kiriakou was imprisoned for almost 2 years for his trouble.
Ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp exposes how the Military Intelligence Complex destroys whistleblowers.
7. Kevin Shipp : Ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp worked as a counter-terrorism agent. He has exposed the corruption of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Susan Rice, John Brennan, Huma Abedin and many more. He has talked on various issues of truth, such as the the 9/11 false flag event, the vaccine-autism connection, how mass migration is being deliberately used to destabilize the West, and how the Military Intelligence Complex has perfected the art of intimidating and destroying whistleblowers.
Is the Military Intelligence Complex the greatest threat to privacy and freedom?
The Military Intelligence Complex (MIC), in many ways, is the biggest threat to a free society. Since the Military Intelligence Complex has access to anyone's personal and private information at will, the potential for bribing, blackmailing, manipulating or otherwise controlling individuals - from the parking inspector to the president - remains intact. This article is the second and final part of the series (click here for part 1). The list of former agents and whistleblowers below, all of whom have exposed the Military Intelligence Complex in some way, includes not only ex-CIA officers, but also ex-NSA, ex-FBI and ex-DIA whistleblowers, as well as whistleblowers from other nations outside the USA.
Ubiquitous surveillance cameras: part of the undeniably growing presence of the Military Intelligence Complex in our lives.
Ex-CIA Agents of the Military Intelligence Complex
Ex-CIA Philip Giraldi has consistently exposed the Military Intelligence Complex, Deep State and Israel.
8. Philip Giraldi : Giraldi is an ex-CIA officer and former director of the Council for the National Interest, a 501c4 nonprofit, non-partisan organization in the US that works for "Middle East policies that serve the American national interest.” Giraldi has been outspoken in his criticism of the Deep State, the American war machine and the untoward Israeli influence over US officials. He has exposed the propaganda of the White Helmets in Syria and the War on Terror. Giraldi writes that, "I would characterize international terrorism as a faux threat at a national level, though one that has been exaggerated through the media and fearmongering to such an extent that it appears much more dangerous than it actually is.” He has said that the idea that Syrian President Assad attacked his own people (with chemical weapons earlier this year in 2017) was a sham. He has also asked the key question of why the US is targeting Iran when it should be targeting Saudi Arabia.
9. Philip Agee: The late Philip Agee, who died in 2008, was an ex-CIA case officer with a conscience who blew the whistle on the CIA's dastardly and nefarious activities. He worked in the CIA during the 1950s and finally left in 1968. He became a whistleblower and author of several books exposing the agency. When the US revoked his passport in 1979, he first lived in Grenada in 1980 until Bishop was overthrown by the US, then in Nicaragua until 1990 when the Sandanistas were overthrown by the US, then Germany and Cuba. He knows firsthand the CIA's subversive activities and terrorism of Central and South America. Former CIA Director and later President Bush (senior) called Agee a traitor.
Related: A Timeline of CIA Atrocities
10. John Stockwell: Stockwell worked with the CIA during their covert operations in Angola, Congo and Vietnam. After he left the agency, he exposed how the main activities of the CIA - drug running, assassinating foreign and domestic presidents, installing foreign puppet regimes and destroying the environment - are all interrelated. He boldly stated that the CIA was counterproductive to national security. In 1978 he appeared on 60 Minutes to expose that then CIA Director William Colby and National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger had systematically lied to Congress about the CIA's operations.
Ex-CIA agent Gene "Chip” Tatum
11. Chip Tatum: Ex-CIA agent Chip Tatum worked in Black Operations, in the drug smuggling trade between the US and Central American countries. He personally flew a plane with cargo which, he later discovered, turned out to be cocaine. Tatum was threatened not to speak out but exposed the lurid details of the Mena, Arkansas cocaine smuggling ring, which involved Bill Clinton up to his neck. Additionally, Tatum claims Bush senior had Barry Seal and Manuel Noriega assassinated, and also gave Tatum the order to kill presidential candidate Ross Perot (which he refused to do).
We Want It All - the NSA, a lynchpin of the Military Intelligence Complex surveillance grid.
Ex-NSA Agents and Whistleblowers of the Military Intelligence Complex
In many ways, the NSA became the focal point of people's anger and rage at being constantly surveilled, especially after Edward Snowden leaked so many authentic NSA documents to the public, via journalists like Glenn Greenwald. The US now resembles a dictatorship with a one-way information street, where the State captures information about its citizens whilst preventing its citizens from knowing about it. This is exactly in line with what arch-NWO insider (now deceased) Zbigniew Brzezinski talked about in his book Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era :
"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”
Below are 5 whistleblowers from the NSA, 4 of whom went public before Snowden.
12. Edward Snowden : Snowden burst onto the public scene in June 2013 with a story that captured the imagination of billions of people around the world. At only a young 29 years of age, but with a large amount of calmness, confidence and moral integrity, Snowden quit his comfortable life in Hawaii (including leaving his girlfriend and a cushy $100,000+ annual income) and fled to Hong Kong with laptops and thumb drives full of classified genuine NSA documents. There he met with journalists Greenwald, Laura Poitras and The Guardians' Ewen MacAskill to hand over his total cache.
Ex-CIA employee and ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden, arguably the most famous whistleblower in the history of the world. His leaks of NSA documents brought the crimes of the Military Intelligence Complex to general public awareness like nothing else before or since.
To protect his life, Snowden gave all the files to several other sources. He instructed them to release all the information in the event of his death. Thanks to Snowden, numerous NSA programs which were only known to avid conspiracy researchers then became public knowledge, since the evidence of warrantless wiretapping was there in black and white for anyone to see. Snowden is especially well know for exposing details on both Upstream Collectionprograms (Blarney, Fairview, Oakstar and Stormbrew), Downstream Collectionprograms (PRISM) and other projects or programs such as XKeyscore, Echelon, Carnivore, Dishfire, Stoneghost, Tempora, Frenchelon, Fairview, Mystic, DCSN, Boundless Informant, Bullrun, Pinwale, Stingray and SORM. The first Snowden document published by the Guardian was a secret court (a FISA court) order authorizing the NSA to collect the telephone records of millions of US Verizon customers.
The point is that the NSA and MIC forced companies (big or small) to roll over. They then forbade these companies from telling you they rolled over. A surprising number of people can access and analyze an obscene amount of data on you. The NSA skirted the law about not spying on Americans through its partnership with Britain's GCHQ, because American data can get routed through GCHQ and then become "foreign” data.
Snowden achieved his aim of bringing the topic of masssurveillance into the public spotlight, in the hopes of provoking discussion and debate. However, despite this success, the NSA remains entrenched in the Deep State and continues its nefarious activities largely undisturbed.
Ex-NSA agent William Binney reveals the true purpose and intent of the Military Intelligence Complex.
13. William Binney : William Binney worked at the NSA over 30 years, including time as a director of the NSA's World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group. He estimated in 2012 that the NSA had amassed over 20,000,000,000,000 (20 trillion) "transactions” from Americans (in gross violation of the Constitution), where a transaction means a piece of information or communication, such as emails, text messages and scripts of phone calls. This would include every single email sent and received by US residents since 9/11. Binney has been outspoken in his criticism for the NSA, stating how current NSA surveillance far surpasses the capability of the former Soviet KGB and the Nazi Stasi agencies. Binney has exposed how we have gone way down the slippery slope towards totalitarianism, while the NSA, the Military Intelligence Complex and the National Security State hide behind the ever-present pretext of "national security”.
Binney has also pointed out, on many occasions, the futility of the MIC and NSA collecting so much information. With so much data, the job of trying to find the important stuff becomes extremely difficult or impossible, since 99.99% of what the NSA collects and analyzes is irrelevant (note: irrelevant to the job of counter-terrorism, but not irrelevant to the job of spying on everyone).
To paraphrase Binney: the NSA is suffering from analysis paralysis and data is not intelligence.
Ex-NSA agent Thomas Drake.
14. Thomas Drake: Whistleblower Thomas Drake was not only a senior executive at the NSA, but is also a decorated US Air Force and Navy veteran. Drake exposed another of the NSA's numerous programs, this one called Project Trailblazer. He was charged under the Espionage Act, but in June 2011, all 10 original charges against him were dropped. According to Wikipedia, "Drake rejected several deals because he refused to plea bargain with the truth”. He is the 2011 recipient of the Ridenhour Prize for Truth-Telling and co-recipient of the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence (SAAII) award.
Ex-NSA agent Kirk Wiebe.
15. Kirk Wiebe: Ex-NSA whistleblower J. Kirk Wiebe was a senior analyst at the NSA from 1975 to 2001. After the 9/11 false flag op, he stumbled upon secret NSA programs to monitor all Americans. He worked alongside William Binney in exposing these projects. In September 2002, Wiebe, along with Binney, Drake and another NSA agent Ed Loomis, filed a DoD Inspector General report regarding problems at NSA, including Trailblazer. The report was jointly filed with Diane Roark, a staffer for the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee of the US Congress who was considered a staff expert on the NSA's budget. The report went nowhere. As with Binney, Wiebe's house was raided in 2007 by the FBI for his whistleblowing efforts.
Ex-NSA agent Russell Tice.
16. Russell Tice: Ex-NSA agent Russell Tice came forward in 2004 to expose the NSA's spying invasions. He has revealed shocking details of NSA spying, mentioning some of the specific targets of past NSA wiretapping operations, which included senior Congressional leaders (e.g. Dianne Feinstein), the former White House Press Secretary and high-ranking military generals (e.g. David Petraeus, who was forced to resign as CIA chief because he was caught [by the NSA presumably]having an affair). Tice also revealed that the entire Supreme Court, and even then-Senator from Illinois and future President, Barack Obama, was being tapped.
Ex-FBI Agents and Whistleblowers of the Military Intelligence Complex
Ex-FBI Ted Gunderson - a man who exposed the depths of the conspiracy, including child trafficking, child sex slavery, mind control and Satanism.
17. Ted Gunderson : Gunderson is a man who will need little introduction to many investigators in the field of conspiracy research, or to those who have looked into pedophilia, mind control, child trafficking and Satanism. He was a 27-year veteran FBI special agent who worked in the Los Angeles district with over 700 agents under his command. He has worked and done interviews/presentations with various mind control survivors (e.g. Brice Taylor, Paul Bonacci). Towards the end of his career, he stumbled upon the network of occult Secret Societies that rule the world. Through his investigations, he came to understand that we were dealing with a sick Satanic cult that uses mind control over its victims, conducts an international pedophile ring where children were abducted through underground tunnels, and performs dark rituals with human sacrifice and child sex slaves. At these rituals, Satanists get a dark "high” from drinking the blood of their tortured victims, which contains emotional neurochemicals released into the blood at the time of their death. With upwards of 100,000 American children missing every year, Gunderson claimed he knew firsthand that the FBI was fully complicit in the coverup of all this.
Related: Ted Gunderson The CIA & Satanism
Related: What The History Channel Left Out About The Declassified CIA Program: "History Of MK-Ultra”
18. Sibel Edmonds: ex-FBI agent Sibel Edmonds become a famous whistleblower when she discovered corruption at the FBI and reported it to her supervisors. They retaliated by firing her. She sued for unfair dismissal in July 2002, but as happens so much in this kind of arena, the case was dismissed in July 2004 by Judge Reggie Walton who cited the governmental state secrets privilege (read my article The Secret Privilege by Which the Military Intelligence Complex Retains Control to understand the history and significance of the state secrets privilege, which is routinely used by Government to cover up its crimes). In August 2004 Edmonds founded the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC), an organization to help national security whistleblowers. In September 2006 a documentary about Edmonds's case called Kill the Messenger (Une Femme à Abattre) premiered in France. The film features ex-CIA agent Philip Gerald (whistleblower #8 above) who reveals that Israel was a key player in the illicit activities Edmonds discovered.
Ex-FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds.
Edmonds is also the main source of information about Operation Gladio B. This was a continuation of the Operation Gladio project which the CIA had been running throughout Europe (using right-wing extremes, neo-fascists and arch-nationalists to carry out false flag attacks to frame left-wing communists). According to Edmonds, around 1996-1997, the NATO-CIA-MI5-MI6 alliance decided to switch from using fascists to using Islamic terrorists, as the Cold War had ended. The world was about to be formally introduced into a newer, scarier and more convenient enemy to replace communism: Radical Islamic Terrorism™.
Ex-DIA Agents and Whistleblowers of the Military Intelligence Complex
Ex-DIA Colonel Patrick Lang.
19. Patrick Lang: Lang is an ex-DIA colonel who spoke up when Trump decided to strike Syria (while eating chocolate cake with the Chinese premier Xi Jinping). Lang compared the attack to the false flag Gulf of Tonkin incident, where then Us President LBJ pretended that the North Vietnamese and fired upon US ships (when they were just firing upon empty water). The Trump Syria strike was likewise based on a pack of lies. Lang said:
"This is Gulf of Tonkin 2. How ironic. Donald Trump correctly castigated George W. Bush for launching an unprovoked, unjustified attack on Iraq in 2003. Now we have President Donald Trump doing the same damn thing... Here's the good news. The Russians and Syrians were informed, or at least were aware, that the attack was coming. They were able to remove a large number of their assets. The base the United States hit was something of a backwater. Donald Trump gets to pretend that he is a tough guy. He is not. He is a fool.”
Ex-MI5 Agents and Whistleblowers of the Military Intelligence Complex
Ex-MI5 agent Annie Machon.
20. Annie Machon: for the last one on the list, we turn to the UK, the staunchest US ally in the world and the erstwhile World Empire from which the US learnt its tricks. The UK, like the US, has a sprawling Military Intelligence Complex, composed of various agencies such as the GCHQ (Government Communications Headquarters, the UK version of the NSA, which conducts mass surveillance), MI5 (Military Intelligence 5, responsible for domestic counterintelligence and security) and MI6 (Military Intelligence 5, responsible for domestic counterintelligence and security). Machon resigned in 1996 to blow the whistle on all the incompetence and crimes she witnessed. She has spoken on topics such as 9/11, 7/7, false flag ops, Secret Societies and the Bilderberg Group. In earlier interviews and films, she appeared alongside another ex-MI5 agent, David Shayler, her former partner.
Related: Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created” ISIL As A "Tool” To Overthrow Syria's President Assad
Studying the testimonies, accounts and insider information of these ex-Intelligence agents allows us to glean a lot of knowledge about how the Military Intelligence Complex really operates. This list of course only represents a fraction of the total number of brave ex-intelligence whistleblowers out there. Let us know in the comments below about other ex-agents who have or had important information to share with the public, or who have made an impression upon you.
Related: The Unaccountable Military Industrial Complex Is Destroying America and the Rest Of The World Too
President Dwight D. Eisenhower Warns Us of the Military Industrial Complex
Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of truth and freedom, from exposing aspects of the worldwide conspiracy to suggesting solutions for how humanity can create a new system of peace and abundance.
Sources Part 1:
Sources Part 2:
This article ( 20 Ex-Intelligence Agents Expose the Military Intelligence Complex - Part 1 The Freedom Articles) was originally published on WEBSITE and syndicated by The Event Chronicle. Found via WEBSITE.